Search This Blog

Friday, 11 December 2015

The sweetest countdown 'till Christmas, part III


Hello everyone

This is the third, and last, part of our little installment, of the sweetest countdown to Christmas. For sure, no matter where in this world do you have a place that you call home, if you are celebrating Christmas (or a holiday similar to it), your house has at least one kind of bite-sized dry biscuits.






That is IT.

I hope someone will make something out of this recipe-book.. and if you do, please let me know what it was and what it turned out like.


..
Please, don't forget today:

I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Marija

1 comment:

  1. I have made a stollen! I've never made one before, and all the recipes I've found differ wildly, so I've no idea if mine will be any good. I hope it tastes nice.

    ReplyDelete